Name of the Data Controller
Agropharm Projects S.L., as the owner of the brand Agropharm®, hereby informs Users of its Website, https://agropharm.com/?lang=en that the following personal data are collected and processed during your use of the Website:
1. Personal data that we process
We process the personal data that you provide to us as well as other data generated within the context of your activity on our Website, such as the transactions you perform, provided that said data collection is permitted by Law.
Please bear in mind that information indicated as mandatory is essential to finalise the order, pay for it and send you the product, depending on the delivery method selected, and so if you do not provide such data it will not be possible for us to process your order.
(a) Information provided by you
We may process the following categories of personal data provided by you when you complete the form required to purchase online:
Identity data: such as the name, surname, sex, Tax ID/National ID, telephone email and postal address.
Bank data: data of the card used to pay for the order and the account where the charges or direct debits are to be made, etc.
Browsing data: such as information obtained through cookies
(b) Other information concerning you
Lastly, we may also gather data based on how you use the Website, such as the transactions performed, browsing the Website and when you contact us through the Customer Service Department.
2. How do we process your data and on what grounds?
Your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes and based on the following legal grounds:
- To respond to your queries, complaints, suggestions or questions sent through the different media offered for this purpose, in those cases in which you have not placed an order previously but have given your consent. The main purpose (managing your order) will not be subject to you giving your consent for this specific processing of your personal data.
- For fraud prevention purposes, in the event of detecting that the Client has this intention.
- Similarly, the reason for processing of your personal data is to satisfy the legitimate interest of Agropharm Projects S.L. of achieving the centralisation of its customer processing operations (customer service, responding to queries, suggestions and questions, etc.) in order to offer you a better and more personalised service.
- To process and communicate the data within the scope of preparatory and review actions and activities prior to commercial operations of all kinds, including, among others, mergers, divisions, global assignment of assets and liabilities, contribution or transfer of Business or a branch of business activity or any corporate restructuring operation of a similar nature contemplated by commercial law; and within the scope of the above commercial operations.
3. Your rights
You have the right to ask Agropharm Projects S.L. to confirm whether or not it is processing your personal data and, as applicable, to request access to your personal data and to certain information related to processing (purposes, categories of the data processed and recipients, among other aspects) (right to access).
Likewise, you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data (right to rectification), and to erase the data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were obtained (right to erasure). Under certain circumstances (for example, if the data subject challenges the accuracy of their data while their accuracy is being checked), you may request the processing of your personal data to be restricted, and they shall only be processed for the exercise or defence of claims (right to restrict processing).
You may also exercise your right to data portability, i.e., to receive the personal data in a structured format for common use and mechanical reading and transmit them to another Data Controller without the Controller to whom they were provided being able to prevent this, in the cases legally provided for such purposes (right to data portability).
Lastly, in those cases in which the processing of your data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing prior to withdrawal.
Similarly, you have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, when this is based on the legitimate interest of Agropharm Projects S.L. or a third party, and in particular, when it is done for the purpose of carrying out direct marketing activities. In this case, Agropharm Projects S.L. shall stop the processing, unless legitimate reasons are accredited for continuing such processing.
You also have the right to submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not received a satisfactory response in relation to the exercise of your rights.
4. Recipients of your personal data
Our Company may share your personal data with third parties under the following circumstances:
- In the case of payment default or the detection of suspicious operations on the part of the Client, Agropharm Projects may assign your personal data to the competent authorities and to the Company’s external legal services.
- To the following categories of service-providers that are required by Agropharm Projects S.L. to manage customer orders: the providers of authentication and access management, marketing (including cloud marketing), web analytics, processing of payments, digitalisation and erasure of information and home delivery services
5. Holding of your personal data
We shall hold your personal data for 24 months after the delivery of your order, in case you request certain information that could entail access to personal data processed within the context of your order. After said term, we shall cancel your personal data, i.e., block them during the limitation period of liabilities arising from the processing and eventually erase them.
6. Servers and International data transfers
Agropharm Projects S.L. shall store and process the personal data of its clients in computer servers located in Spain that are protected by the standard legislation of the European Commission and the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Likewise, some third party providers to whom we may assign their cookie identifiers (only if consent has previously been given to do so) may be located in countries that do not have the same level of personal data protection as Spain. In both these cases, we inform you that the appropriate measures shall be taken to ensure that the personal data are always correctly safeguarded, irrespective of the country in question. To that end, we ensure that the company receiving the data is a participant of the Privacy Shield agreed between the European Commission and the US Administration; and/or that it has signed the standard conditions of the European Commission and/or adopted binding corporate standards and/or used any other admitted mechanism and/or, as applicable, the pertinent authorisation shall be obtained from the Director of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
7. Data Protection Officer
If you wish, you may contact our Data Protection Officer at the following address: Data Protection Officer Agropharm®, C/ Los Alfareros, 70, 14540, La Rambla, Córdoba, España or at firstname.lastname@example.org.